Watch Japanese short movies
Increase chances of being accepted
Follow on social networks & join Job Mailing List
PAYMENT DATE / CONDITIONS:
- Payment: 7,000 yen (including transportation fee)
- 2013 Aug 30th by bank transfer
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?:
Japanophilia: A horrible disease afflicting 50% of foreign people in Japan
- Watch CM images and short movies in Japanese. fill out questionnaire in Japanese or English.
- Point out portions that will be offensive in ur home country. Trying to avoid advertising disasters, is easy from the eyes of a foreign person ;-)
- 18-65yo. Any gender OK!
- Those who can fill in survey questionnaire in Japanese or English
- Foreign people living in Japan originating from South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East (need 30!)
- Those who have not participated in the "Ad Expression Opinion survey" held on May 25th, 2013 and the "CM image survey" held on Feburary 9th, 2013
- Those, including their family members, who are engaged in the following businesses can not apply: home electrical appliance industry (manufacturers,marketing, and retailers), Media, Advertisement and marketing research.
Japan can often be hard on the eyes. Where weird is the norm. Don't let Japan's elderly know about this product concept
[Dates & Times]
45 minute session on either:
- Sat Jul 6th. 10:00-10:45、11:15-12:00、13:00-13:45、14:15-15:00, 15:30-16:15、16:45-17:30
Tamachi station (Tokyo)
Instruction sent to selected.
HOW TO START
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please fill in the questions form by 2013 Jun 27th Thu 10AM
To register your interest in participating, fill out this short questionaire. Closed
Please write in "Introduce by" the name of the person who introduced you. if you don't know, write where you saw the advertisement.
Unfortunately only held on a Sat. Have advised client to spread survey out onto conduct both Sat and Sun to no avail. Gonna have to give up and Sun timeslots.
Already gathered 30 people living in / near Tokyo. Need 30 more. The target applicant is not from the usual crowd, so hope can gather enough people. Could use help getting the word out.