Printer product testing
Increase chances of being accepted
Follow on social networks & join Job Mailing List
PAYMENT DATE / CONDITIONS:
- Payment: 10,000 yen (including transportation fee)
- Payment date: May 10th, 2013 by bank transfer.
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?:
This same survey work will reappear again and again
- Test install a printer. Give your opinion on each set of the process. Answer a few questions.
- Refrain from rolling eyes while going through the 80's-esque install wizard.
- American, Canadian, British, Irish, Kiwi, or Australian (native English speakers)
- 20-65 years old
- Those who have stayed in Japan less than 5 years.
- Have experience setting up laser printer
- Those who are not working for a manufacturer or sales company relating to products such as copy machines, laser printers, or multi-purpose printers.
- Healthy enough to do a little physical work such as moving a small printer.
- Those who have not participated in the printing survey held in Yokohama before.
Just for a laugh, Japanese MSM will be broadcasting reactions to epic ending to each printer testing sessions ;-)
[Dates & Times]
The participants can choose to take the survey on one of the following dates and times.
-Apr 9 (Tue)
-Apr 10 (Wed)
-Apr 26 (Thu)
10:00 - 11:00
11:30 - 12:30
13:30 - 14:30
15:00 - 16:00
Survey length: One ~60 min session
A map will be sent to those selected.
HOW TO START
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please fill in the questions form by Fri Mar 29th 10AM
To register your interest in participating, fill out this short questionaire. Closed
Please write in the "Introduce by" field the name of the person who introduced you. If you weren't introduced, then write were you saw the advertisement.
Need 5-10 participants that has knowledge about printer setup. Lets make our foreigner friends 10,000 yen richer.