Printer product testing
Increase chances of being accepted
Follow on social networks & join Job Mailing List
PAYMENT DATE / CONDITIONS:
- Payment: 12,000 yen (including transportation fee)
- Payment date: July 27th, 2013 by bank transfer.
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?:
Only apply if u haven't participated before
- Test install a printer. Give your opinion on each stepfs of the process. Answer a few questions.
- Hope by now the 80's-esque install wizard has been fixed. Just in case not try not to roll ur eyes ;-)
- 15 people already have been accepted!
- American, Canadian, UK, Irish, Kiwi, or Australian (native English speakers)
- 20-65 years old
- Those who have stayed in Japan less than 5 years.
- Have you ever experienced setting up laser printer or multi-purpose printers?
- Those who are not working for a manufacturer or sales company relating to products such as copy machines, laser printers, or multi-purpose printers.
- Healthy enough to do a little physical work such as moving a small printer.
- Those who have not participated in the printing survey held in Yokohama before.
Don't expect any printer ever to print this fast. We can only dream ;-)
[Dates & Times]
The participants can choose to take the survey on one of the following dates and times.
-June 18th (Tue)
-June 19th (Wed)
-June 20th (Thu)
-June 21st (Fri)
10:00 - 11:30
12:30 - 14:00
14:30 - 16:00
16:30 - 18:00
June 18th (Tue)4:30-6:00PM (Need 1 person)
June 20th (Tue)2:30-4:00PM (Need 1 person)
Survey length: One ~90 min session
A map will be sent to those selected.
HOW TO START
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please fill in the questions form by Mon Jun 3rd 10 AM
To register your interest in participating, fill out this short questionaire. Closed
Please write in the "Introduce by" field the name of the person who introduced you. If you weren't introduced, then write were you saw the advertisement.
Were looking for 15-20 people. 15 have already been accepted! Looking for 2 more people at the specific timeslots mentioned above.