Native check electronic dictionary
Increase chances of being accepted
Follow on social networks & join Job Mailing List
PAYMENT DATE / CONDITIONS:
- Payment: 1,500 yen / hour + travel expenses (full amount)
- Contract period: two months!
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?:
Urban dictionary is the standard that should be emulated
- electronic dictionary maker needs native Engrish checker to verify both text and voice.
- Verify both English and Japanese text
- Verify English voice
- USSA, Canuck, Kiwi, Aussie, or Brit
- Native English speaker
- Business level Japanese
- Lives within reasonable commuting distance from work location
Literary genius or voyeur in Japan both are taken as a given.
[Dates & Times]
- Mon Apr 15th - Fri Jun 28th. 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri
- No overtime work
Tokyo prefecture Hamura city Oumesen line Ozaku station (東京都羽村市 青梅線小作駅)
Instruction sent to those selected.
HOW TO START
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please fill in the questions form by 2013 Mar 19th Tue 1PM
To register your interest in participating, fill out this short questionaire. Apply
Please write in "Introduce by" the name of the person who introduced you. if you don't know, write where you saw the advertisement.
The goal is to gather 1 native English checker. 2 months worth of wages adds up. Good find with minimal qualifications.