Living in Japan group interview
Increase chances of being accepted
Follow on social networks & join Job Mailing List
PAYMENT DATE / CONDITIONS:
- Payment: 15,000 yen (including transportation fee)
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?:
Regardless of the answers Japan stereotypes about foreign people not going away
- This panel discussion topics are rather vague, "Foreign people life in Japan".
- Politically correct topic in Japan on par with cooking food TV shows.
Fits into one of these categories (Need 4 each)
- <A> (married / living together) 30-45yo Working parent with 6+yo child. Discuss family life in japan
- <B> (single / divorced) 22-35yo Likes watching or rooting for sports teams (American football, basketball, baseball, soccer, etc). Discuss daily life in Japan
- <C> (single / divorced) 22-35yo Music or videos production creative type. Discuss foreigner view of Japan art, fashion, and culture
- Western foreign person
- Income no less than 3 million yen / year
- Smart phone user for at least one year
- No Japanese requirement (there will be an interpretor)
Would go and listen to more panel discussions, but some might cause nightmares ;-) Lucky for us this photo has no audio.
[Dates & Times]
120 minute session on either:
- Sun Jun 9th 10AM-12, 13:30-15:30, 16:30-18:30
Tamachi station (Tokyo)
Instruction sent to selected.
HOW TO START
If you are interested in being considered for this work, please fill in the questions form by 2013 Jun 31st Fri 10AM
To register your interest in participating, fill out this short questionaire. Apply
Please write in "Introduce by" the name of the person who introduced you. if you don't know, write where you saw the advertisement.
The goal is to gather 12 people living in / near Tokyo. This will probably be a very popular cuz the qualifications aren't strict.